At Advanced Vision Care and Dry Eye Spa, the health and safety of you, our community, and our staff are our highest priority as we cope with the evolving COVID-19 coronavirus. We have made extensive preparations to serve our community with every effort in place to minimize risk and keep you healthy. Here are some of the measures we are taking:
- Thorough sanitization of surfaces, knobs, handles, and anything that is touched between each patient.
- Any patients experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or who have been exposed to someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days are rescheduled
- Face masks are not required for staff or patients (they are optional).
- Minimizing overall time in the office: Intake forms are sent virtually to be completed before your appointment!
- We are offering telehealth appointments. If you prefer to be seen virtually for whatever reason, we may be able to help via telehealth.
*Please check with your insurance to make sure this is a covered service
All the eye vitamins and dry eye products that we offer in our office are also available on our web shop page. The prices are the same as in our office and we will ship them to you within 24 hours. As our valued patient, shipping is free for you. Just use the coupon code “drbavc” at checkout to receive free shipping. If you need any assistance with our online shop we will be happy to help you over the phone.
We now have regular clinic hours and our doors are open so walk-ins are welcome.
We are here to support you and get our community through this time of uncertainty so if you have any questions, contact us any time by email ([email protected]), on our facebook page, on our contact us page or by phone at 520-744-1711.
Dr. Burgett and staff,
Advanced Vision Care and Dry Eye Spa